Boating Safety and Facilities Program
The Boating Safety and Facilities Program offers grant-based funding opportunities across four categories: boating infrastructure, master planning for significant boating projects, search and rescue and aids to navigation.
Applying for funding
Boating and community groups, search and rescue organisations, local waterway authorities, government agencies and committees of management are encouraged to apply for grant-based funding under the Boating Safety and Facilities Program. The information booklet provides an overview of the program.
The 2018-19 grant recipients will receive a funding agreement depending on the value of the grant. Short-form agreements will be applicable for all individual grants valued at $150,000 (ex GST) or less. Long-form agreements will be applicable for all individual grants valued at more than $150,000 (ex GST).
The checklist below will ensure you have done everything required for your application to be considered.
- ensure you are eligible for the category in which you wish to apply
- ensure your application meets one or more of the objectives of the Boating Safety and Facilities Program
- ensure your application meets the assessment criteria
- complete and authorise the specific category application form of interest to you
- provide all required supporting information, and any other information that will assist in the assessment of the application, including the required number of quotations/estimates
- have an ABN, ACN or apply or apply via a third party auspice
- provide the cost estimates for the project as required for each project application (exclusive of GST).
For more information, phone 1800 337 222 or email [email protected]