Select Night Network services resume
A number of tram and bus Night Network services will begin to resume from the evening of Friday, 22 October.
With Victoria reaching its 70 per cent vaccination target early, the Department of Transport has worked with public transport operators to bring back as many services as can be safely staffed at short notice.
From this weekend, four Yarra Trams routes and five bus routes will operate to the Night Network timetable.
Tram routes returning to Night Network services are:
- Route 19 – North Coburg to Flinders Street Station
- Route 67 – Melbourne University to Carnegie
- Route 75 – Vermont South to Harbour Esplanade
- Route 109 – Box Hill to Port Melbourne
Bus routes returning to Night Network services are:
- Route 207 – Box Hill to Queen Street, City
- Route 250 – La Trobe University, Bundoora to Queen Street, City
- Route 905 – King Street, City to The Pines SC, Doncaster East
- Route 907 – King Street, City to Mitcham
- Route 908 – King Street, City to The Pines SC, Doncaster East (via Eastern Freeway)
Full Night Network services, including trains, will then resume from Friday, 29 October.
To plan your journey, head to ptv.vic.gov.au.
Night Network public transport services were paused between 1am to 5am on Saturdays and 1am to 6am on Sundays while the curfew was in place to help stop the spread of coronavirus.