Full V/Line train services return
Full V/Line train services will operate to timetable for all services on all lines from first service on Monday, 27 September.
Train services will operate as timetabled between:
- Ballarat line – Southern Cross and Wendouree/Ararat/Maryborough
- Bendigo line- Southern Cross and Bendigo/Swan Hill
- Geelong line – Southern Cross and Waurn Ponds/Warrnamboo
- Gippsland line – Southern Cross and Traralgon/Bairnsdal
- Seymour line – Southern Cross and Seymour/Shepparton/Albury
There are planned service changes on some lines and we encourage passengers to check the V/Line website to plan their journey.
Coaches are replacing Echuca line trains between Echuca and Bendigo until Sunday, 31 October due to Bendigo and Echuca Line Upgrade works.
For the latest travel information, visit vline.com.au or call 1800 800 007.