The Department of Transport's corporate publications and official communications will be published here when available.
Many of the Department's other publications - including transport strategies and plans - can be found on this website.
You can also visit the Data Vic website to access Victorian Government generated or owned data.
The former DEDJTR annual report was tabled in Parliament on Wednesday 19 December 2018. It outlines the Department's work and achievements for 2017-18.
The accessible version of the 2017-18 annual report has been divided into four documents which represent the four sections of the report.
- Section 1: Overview (including the Secretary's foreword) (DOCX 1087.31 KB)
- Section 2: Financial performance (DOCX 219.6 KB)
- Section 3: Non-financial performance (DOCX 623.22 KB)
- Section 4: Appendices (DOCX 256.67 KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017(PDF 2.04MB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017 (DOCX 790KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017 additional information (PDF 298KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017 additional information (DOCX (443KB)
The former DEDJTR strategic plan outlines the story and strategies behind the work we deliver to build a productive, competitive and sustainable economy.
This plan covered the 18-month period from July 2017 to December 2018.
The plan includes priority actions for this 18 month period and outlines DEDJTR's strategies over the medium-term to 2022.
These four-year strategies are intended to help the department make progress on key indicators that are outlined in the 10-year outcomes.
Information about new initiatives established since this plan was finalised were determined through the 2018-19 Victorian Budget.
More detail about these initiatives can be found in the Budget papers.
The strategic plan is subject to periodic review by the Department's Secretary and executive board to ensure that the plan remains aligned to current priorities.