The Department of Transport's corporate publications and official communications will be published here when available.
Many of the Department's other publications - including transport strategies and plans - can be found on this website.
You can also visit the Data Vic website to access Victorian Government generated or owned data.
The former DEDJTR annual report was tabled in Parliament on Wednesday 19 December 2018. It outlines the Department's work and achievements for 2017-18.
- DEDJTR annual report 2017-2018 (PDF 6253.64 KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2017-2018 additional information (PDF 180 KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2017-2018 disclosure of consultancy expenditure (59.6 KB)
The accessible version of the 2017-18 annual report has been divided into four documents which represent the four sections of the report. Additional information and disclosure of consultancy expenditure is also available below.
- Section 1: Overview (including the Secretary's foreword) (DOCX 1087.31 KB)
- Section 2: Financial performance (DOCX 219.6 KB)
- Section 3: Non-financial performance (DOCX 623.22 KB)
- Section 4: Appendices (DOCX 256.67 KB)
- Additional information (DOCX 83 KB)
- Disclosure of consultancy expenditure (DOCX 37 KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017(PDF 2.04 MB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017 (DOCX 790 KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017 additional information (PDF 298 KB)
- DEDJTR annual report 2016-2017 additional information (DOCX (443 KB)
The former DEDJTR strategic plan outlines the story and strategies behind the work we deliver to build a productive, competitive and sustainable economy.
This plan covered the 18-month period from July 2017 to December 2018.
The plan includes priority actions for this 18 month period and outlines DEDJTR's strategies over the medium-term to 2022.
These four-year strategies are intended to help the department make progress on key indicators that are outlined in the 10-year outcomes.
Information about new initiatives established since this plan was finalised were determined through the 2018-19 Victorian Budget.
More detail about these initiatives can be found in the Budget papers.
The strategic plan is subject to periodic review by the Department's Secretary and executive board to ensure the plan remains aligned to current priorities.
Construction Industry Leadership Forum
A forum of leaders from industry and the Victorian and NSW public sectors has been established to improve collaboration and action around procurement and delivery of major government infrastructure projects, including addressing capability and capacity constraints and the need for greater workforce diversity.
The forum's purpose is to improve the effectiveness and value (to governments and industry) of the procurement and delivery of governments’ infrastructure programs.