The Department of Transport Annual Report provides a snapshot of the Department’s key achievements, performance and accompanying financial statements for 2021–22.
Despite the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, in 2021–22 the Department of Transport (DoT) made significant achievements. We were unswayed from our vison for an integrated, sustainable transport system that contributes to an inclusive, prosperous and environmentally responsible state.
The Department of Transport Annual Report 2021–22 was tabled in Parliament on 21 September 2022.
The initiatives and projects in this section have been grouped under the Department's seven focus areas, to demonstrate the breadth of work the Department is undertaking across the state to enhance the transport system now, and for the future. In practice, activities may contribute to multiple focus areas, particularly where there are large programs of work.
- DoT Annual Report 2021-22 [PDF 9 Mb]
- DoT Annual Report 2021-22 (accessible version) [PDF 9.9 Mb]
- Appendix 10: Consultancy expenditure [PDF 954 Kb]
- Better Boating Fund report [PDF 177 Kb]
Previous Annual Reports
DoT Annual Report 2020-21
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2020-21 [PDF 4 Mb]
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2020-21 (accessible) [PDF 4.7 Mb]
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2020-21 (Appendix 9) [PDF 1.4 Mb]
DoT Annual Report 2019-20
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2019-20 [PDF 4.6Mb]
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2019-20 (accessible) [DOCX 4 Mb]
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2019-20 (Appendix 9) [PDF 227 Kb]
DoT Annual Report 2018-19
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2018-19 [PDF 3.67 Mb]
- Department of Transport Annual Report 2018-19 - (accessible) [DOCX 1.9 Mb]
- Department of Transport annual report (Appendix 9) [PDF 151 Kb]
As a result of a Machinery-of-Government change, effective on 1 January 2019, the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR) became the Department of Transport. The DEDJTR annual reports are available below.