News and media
Read the latest about transport in Victoria.
- Victoria's big build continues over summer 11 December 2018
- First HCMT moves to new home 6 December 2018
- Drivers warned of harvest freight train risk 19 November 2018
- Testing begins on bigger trains 30 October 2018
- Train design supports Ballarat jobs 20 October 2018
- City Controller to keep Melbourne moving 18 October 2018
- Stronger station advertising guidelines 18 October 2018
- New trains, upgraded track for North East 16 October 2018
- Bigger, better VLocity trains 15 October 2018
- More services for western Victoria 8 October 2018
- Melbourne's first electric train - 100 years on 4 October 2018
- Morwell workers powering new fleet 4 October 2018
- Road works flurry delivers for Green Triangle 31 July 2018
- Keeping Victoria's freight industry strong 20 July 2018
- World's biggest public transport event for Melbourne 18 May 2018
- Free Tram Zone extended during works blitz 7 May 2018
- Proposed new rules to deliver safer services 23 March 2018
High Capacity Metro Trains
We work closely with Victoria's transport agencies and operators to direct media enquiries to the team best placed to provide the information you're seeking.
If you are a journalist, email [email protected] or call 03 8392 6253.
If you are not a journalist, please visit our contacts page to find the right person to speak to.