Read the latest Victorian transport news
- Melbourne selected as first international city for Uber Air 12 June 2019
- Disruption continues as construction ramps up 5 June 2019
- Budget investment in road and rail 27 May 2019
- Budget boost for Western Rail Plan 24 May 2019
- Rye Pier upgrade to boost boating 21 May 2019
- Shortlist announced for train artwork 16 May 2019
- Warrnambool Harbour upgrade underway 9 May 2019
- Better Boating Victoria appoints CEO 7 May 2019
- Upcoming closures to impact commuters
- Rail and road disruptions in Reservoir
- Closures continue in construction blitz
3 April 2019
- Geelong speaks up on fast rail 1 April 2019
- Making boating better 25 March 2019
- Focus on bus safety 18 March 2019
- Airport Rail Link becomes a reality 14 March 2019
- Metro Tunnel hits another milestone 26 February 2019
- Museum celebrates TBM arrival 23 January 2019
- First automated vehicle trials to begin on Victorian roads 21 January 2019
Visit the Victorian Government media centre for the latest transport media releases.
We work closely with Victoria's transport agencies and operators to direct media enquiries to the team best placed to provide the information you're seeking.
If you are a journalist, email [email protected] or call (03) 8392 6692.
If you are not a journalist, please visit our contacts page to find the right person to speak to.